Free Essay

Bsbjsjsbsjxbsjxbs

In: Historical Events

Submitted By jiyamateo22
Words 569
Pages 3
Displayed in table 3 is result of the survey conducted for question number 2.
Table 3
Q2: Do you find it hard not to visit your Facebook account? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 28 | 35% | 52 | 65% | 80 | 100% |

Table 3 shows that the 52% disagreed that it’s not hard to visit their facebook account while the remaining 32% of the 80 respondents agreed.
Displayed in table 4 is result of the survey conducted for question number 3.
Table 4
Q3: Do you have Facebook friends that you really don’t know personally? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 65 | 81% | 15 | 19% | 80 | 100% |

Table 4 shows that the 81% agreed that they have friends they don’t know personally in facebook while the remaining 19% of the 80 respondents disagreed.

Displayed in table 5 is result of the survey conducted for question number 3.
Table 5
Q4: Do you spend more than an hour in Facebook? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 49 | 61% | 31 | 39% | 80 | 100% |

Table 5 shows that 61% agreed that they spend more than an hour using facebook while the 39% of the 80 respondents disagreed.
Displayed in table 6 is result of the survey conducted for question number 5.

Table 6
Q5: Do you have a Facebook account?

Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 80 | 100% | 0 | 0% | 80 | 100% | Table 6 shows that all of them have a Facebook account. 100%

Table 6 shows that 100% of the 80 respondents have their own facebook account.
Displayed in table 7 is result of the survey conducted for question number 5.

Table 7
Q6:Do you depend things on Facebook? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 24 | 30% | 56 | 70% | 80 | 100% |

Table 7 shows that 30% agreed that they depend things on facebook while 70% of the 80 respondents disagreed.
Displayed in table 8 is result of the survey conducted for question number 6.
Table 8
Q7: Does Facebook help you reach your relatives who are far way? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 77 | 96% | 3 | 4% | 80 | 100% |

Table 8 shows that 98% agreed that facebook help them to reach their families who are far away from them while the 4% of the 80 respondents disagreed.
Displayed in table 9 is result of the survey conducted for question number 7.

Table 9
Q8:Do you think that Facebook helps you become a responsible Filipino citizen? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 38 | 48% | 42 | 52% | 80 | 100% |

Table 9 shows that 48% agreed that facebook help them to become a responsible Filipino citizen while the 52% of the 80 respondents disagreed.
Displayed in table 10 is result of the survey conducted for question number 8.
Table 10
Q9: Do you use Facebook for other matters more than school works? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 63 | 79% | 17 | 21% | 80 | 100% |

Table 10 shows that the 79% agreed that they use facebook for other matters more than school works while the 21% of the 80 respondents disagreed.
Displayed in table 11 is result of the survey conducted for question number 9.

Table 11
Q10: Do you have other social media accounts other than Facebook? Yes | Percentage | No | Percentage | Total | Percentage | 71 | 89% | 9 | 11% | 80 | 100% |

Table 11 shows that 89% agreed that they have other social media accounts besides Facebook while the 11% of the total respondents disagreed.…...

Similar Documents